PER-CALL BLOCKING INSTRUCTIONS
How to use:
- Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
- Press *67.
- Dial the number you are calling as usual.
- The person you have called will not be able to see your number display on their telephone display screen. Instead, a “P” or “Private” will be displayed.
- You must dial *67 before each call you place otherwise your phone number will be released to the person receiving your call.
- If you have requested Per-Line Blocking from your telephone company, you do not need to dial a code to block your number each time. Your number will always appear as “Private”. To override Per-Line Blocking on an individual call, dial *67 before placing the call.