CALLING NUMBER ID INSTRUCTIONS
How to use:
- When you receive a call, wait until your telephone completes the first ringing signal.
- The telephone number calling you will automatically appear on your display screen.
- If you choose to answer the call, the number will remain on the screen until you or the caller hangs up.
- Subscription to Calling Number ID service requires the lease or purchase of a display telephone or an add-on display unit.
- If the letter “P” or “Private” appears on your display after the first ring, the caller may have blocked the display of their name and number by pressing *67 before placing the call. You can choose whether or not to answer the call.
- If “unknown name”, “unknown number”, “out of area”, or “0” appears, the caller is in an area that does not support Calling Number services.
- Available with Caller ID on Call Waiting.