CALL FORWARDING INSTRUCTIONS
To activate the service:
- Lift the handset and listen for the dial tone.
- Press *72.
- Listen for the dial tone.
- Dial the number where you want your calls forwarded.
- When the phone is answered, Call Forwarding is in effect.
If the line is busy, or there is no answer:
- Hang up.
- Within two minutes, repeat steps 1-4 above. You will hear a confirmation tone to let you know Call Forwarding is now working.
To deactivate the service:
- Lift the handset and listen for dial tone.
- Press *73.
- Listen for the confirmation tone, then hang up. Call Forwarding is now deactivated and calls will ring normally on your phone.
To change the “forward to” number:
- Turn off Call Forwarding.
- Repeat steps 1-5 above to turn on Call Forwarding, entering the new “forward to” number.
Note: Dial the number exactly as if you are calling directly. For a local number, dial the 7 digit phone number. For a long distance number, dial 1 plus the area code. If you have speed calling, you may dial one of your codes instead.